Hi, I am Tyler Lyons.
I developed a passion for photography and quickly worked my way through the different levels of equipment and complexity of composition. This passion eventually led to The Art Institute of Dallas where he earned his AAS and BFA in Photography. While at AI-D, I spent a significant amount of time working in the equipment cage. This experience exposed me to a variety of lighting, camera and related equipment which added to my photography knowledge base.
When it comes to dance, every angle, line and detail is carefully crafted to create the best images of each dancer. I make it the goal of each engagement to stretch the limits of my creativity.
My expertise in portraiture has developed from simple headshots to fine art level color and black and white portraits which capture the personality of the subject.
Gallery Exhibitions and Art Shows:
- Life in the Shadows @ Misfit Gallery (2014)
- IN3 Small Works Show @ TVAA Gallery (2015)
- IN3 Works Show @ Madrid, Spain (2015)
- M for Magic Exhibition @ TVAA Gallery (2015)
- RAW Artists Dallas @ Gas Monkey Live (2016)
- RAW Artists Austin @ Emo's (2017)